If You Find The Information on This Page Helpful, Please Rate The Page
Your Ratings allow us to understand if the info we provide is helpful
Phonak Belong Audeo 90 Hearing Aids
The Latest Receiver In Canal Hearing Aids From Phonak including Their First ever Rechargeable RIC Hearing Aid
With the launch of the new Audeo Belong 90 platform of RIC hearing aids, Phonak have launched their much anticipated top of the range lithium-ion rechargeable Receiver In Canal, the Audeo B90-R . It is the first Lithium-ion rechargeable RIC to the market and the first ever rechargeable digital hearing aid for Phonak. They say that the battery pack will deliver 24 hours of hearing with one simple charge (expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time).
Phonak have also introduced their first ever Made For iPhone hearing aid, in fact it is Made For Any Phone. The new Audeo B-Direct model is now available in the B 90 range. This is the very top level of Phonak technology, designed to deliver outstanding results in even the most difficult situation. If you are looking for assistance for an active life, well this is the technology level for you.
Audeo B90 hearing aids recognise and automatically adapt to more of your listening situations than ever before. The range will run on the new improved AutoSense OS. At this level of technology has seven automatic programmes that seamlessly blend together to give you the best hearing possible. You also get five extra manual programs to work with for maximum fine tuning for different situations.
Audeo Belong 90 Prices
We would expect the Audeo Belong 90 range to be sold at prices from £1700.00 to £2200.00 in the UK depending on the Practice and location. We would expect the range to be sold at prices from €2400.00 to €3000.00 in Ireland. We would expect the range to be sold at prices from $2400.00 to $3200.00 in the USA. Just to be clear, we don't set prices here and they differ from Practice to Practice across the World so our expectations aren't binding, they are just a guess and some research. Always remember, we all like to shop around, but always be clear about what is being delivered. You will need care and support, make sure you will get it. You will also need your hearing aid validated or verified to get the best experience, paying a little more to ensure your experience is good, is not wasted money. That's our price rant for the day over, let's talk about the devices.
Looking For the Latest Hearing Aids or A Hearing Test?
Arrange a consultation with a trusted Independent hearing healthcare professional in your area
- Comfort in Echo: Recognises the frequency of any reverberation and applies the appropriate amount of gain reduction, resulting in less distortion, making speech more comfortable.
- Speech in Car: Reduces broadband noise in the car to create a stable listening environment for easy communication, reduced effort.
- Speech in Loud Noise: Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility. The program’s key feature. StereoZoom, now adapts to moving and asymmetric noise sources, improving speech intelligibility by up to 60%.
- Music: Offers an expanded dynamic range, slow compression speed and more gain for a fuller and richer music experience.
- Comfort in Noise: Actively reduces noise for increased comfort when no speech is present.
- Speech in Noise: Adapts and reduces noise from behind in real time and applies and optimises the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in noisy environments.
- Calm Situation: Provides optimal gain for speech understanding and listening comfort when engaging in one-on-one conversations in quiet.
- Speech in Wind: Better speech understanding even on a windy day.
- Speech in 360º: Automatically selects the direction of speech and streams this to the other ear, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker.
- Speech in Loud Noise: Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility.
- Acoustic phone: The key feature DuoPhone streams the signal in real time to the other ear so the caller's voice is heard in both ears with an average benefit of 3.1 dB SNR.
- UltraZoom: UltraZoom is the adaptive multi-channel beamforming technology, which improves speech intelligibility within noisy situations.
- EchoBlock: EchoBlock improves listening experience in reverberant environments like large assembly halls, places of worship and rooms with reflective surfaces.
- StereoZoom: Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility by up to 60%.
- ZoomControl: Automatically selects the direction of speech and streams this to the other ear, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker.
- SoundRelax: SoundRelax cushions otherwise unpleasant impulse sounds without affecting speech clarity or causing unnatural perception of other sounds.
- WindBlock: WindBlock utilizes a wind identification and classification system, that automatically and adaptively suppresses wind noise.
- DuoPhone: Improves understanding on the phone by automatically streaming the caller's voice to the other ear, so that the voice is heard in both ears simultaneously.
- FlexControl: FlexControl personalises AutoSense OS, transforming the simple action of turning a control up or down into a powerful adjustment tool.
- Flex Volume: FlexVolume shapes the gain curve in a frequency dependent manner, resulting in increased clarity when more volume is required.
- Real Ear Sound: Real Ear Sound simulates the performance characteristics of the pinna (outer ear). This restores localisation and the ability to experience natural sound perception.
- SoundRecover2: The next generation of SoundRecover further improves audibility and utilises an adaptive frequency lowering algorithm.
- Tinnitus Balance noise generator: The Tinnitus Balance noise generator generates a broadband sound for use in tinnitus management therapies.
- WaterResistant: Phonak WaterResistant hearing aids are water, sweat, moisture and dust resistant.
- WhistleBlock: WhistleBlock differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback. This means increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.
- NoiseBlock: Noise Block Processing is particularly effective at reducing uncomfortable environmental noise.
- QuickSync: One touch on the program selection button or volume control results in instant identical change in the other instrument.
- User Preference Tuning: Remembers adjustments you make with FlexControl and FlexVolume and applies them automatically for a hearing aid more in tune with your preferences.
- auto Acclimatization: auto Acclimatization is used to automatically increase the your amplification, while you are using the device.
- AOV: Acoustically Optimised Venting (AOV) reduces occlusion to the lowest level possible by optimising the fitting calculation.
- 20 Finetuning Channels: Precision by your hearing aid can be customised to their specific hearing needs.
The Audeo range, as always, will be a full model line up now with five models. They include B90-Direct, B90-10, B90-312, B90-312t, the B90-13 and the rechargeable B90-R.