If You Find The Information on This Page Helpful, Please Rate The Page
Your Ratings allow us to understand if the info we provide is helpful
Phonak Belong Bolero 50 Hearing Aids
The Latest Standard BTE Hearing Aids From Phonak including Their First Rechargeable BTE Hearing Aid
The Belong Bolero 50 platform is Phonak's latest standard BTE hearing aids range. Phonak have included a lithium-ion rechargeable BTE in the range, the Bolero B50-PR . It is the first Lithium-ion rechargeable BTE to the market and the first Standard rechargeable BTE for Phonak. They say that the battery pack will deliver 24 hours of hearing with one simple charge (expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time) which is in line with the performance of their Audeo B-R. You can read about all the latest hearing solutions from Phonak here. You can read about all of the big hearing aid companies here.
This range is a big step down from the B70 and the B90, in this technology level you lose access to a lot of pretty cool features that are available on the higher technology models. Your decision really depends on what you want from them, I mean you have to be reasonable about your expectations. If you want a good all round hearing aid that will do the job for your in less complex sound situations, then this is the range for you. If however, you want something to help you down the local pub on a Friday night, maybe you should look elsewhere. But that really goes for every hearing aid at this level of technology.
Belong Bolero B50 hearing aids are also automatic and will recognise and automatically adapt to your listening situations. The range runs on the new improved AutoSense OS and at this level of technology it has three automatic programmes that seamlessly blend together to give you the best hearing possible. AutoSense OS accurately analyses the sound environment and then precisely blends feature elements from those three programs to provide a seamless listening experience. You also get five extra manual programs to work with on this level for maximum fine tuning for different situations. The Belong Bolero 50 range is a full model line up with four Bolero B models. They include B50-M, B50-P, B50-SP, and the rechargeable B50-PR.
Bolero Belong 50 Prices
We would expect the range to be sold at prices from £1100.00 to £1400.00 in the UK depending on the Practice and location. We would expect the range to be sold at prices from €1400.00 to €1800.00 in Ireland. We would expect the range to be sold at prices from $1500.00 to $1900.00 in the USA. Just to be clear, we don't set prices here and they differ from Practice to Practice across the World so our expectations aren't binding, they are just a guess and some research. Always remember, we all like to shop around, but always be clear about what is being delivered. You will need care and support, make sure you will get it. You will also need your hearing aid validated or verified to get the best experience, paying a little more to ensure your experience is good, is not wasted money. That's our price rant for the day over, let's talk about the devices.
Looking For the Latest Hearing Aids or A Hearing Test?
Arrange a consultation with a trusted Independent hearing healthcare professional in your area
- Comfort in Noise: Actively reduces noise for increased comfort when no speech is present.
- Speech in Noise: Adapts and reduces noise from behind in real time and applies and optimises the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in noisy environments.
- Calm Situation: Provides optimal gain for speech understanding and listening comfort when engaging in one-on-one conversations in quiet.
- Acoustic phone: The key feature DuoPhone streams the signal in real time to the other ear so the caller's voice is heard in both ears with an average benefit of 3.1 dB SNR.
- UltraZoom: UltraZoom is the adaptive multi-channel beamforming technology, which improves speech intelligibility within noisy situations.
- DuoPhone: Improves understanding on the phone by automatically streaming the caller's voice to the other ear, so that the voice is heard in both ears simultaneously.
- FlexControl: FlexControl personalises AutoSense OS, transforming the simple action of turning a control up or down into a powerful adjustment tool.
- Flex Volume: FlexVolume shapes the gain curve in a frequency dependent manner, resulting in increased clarity when more volume is required.
- Real Ear Sound: Real Ear Sound simulates the performance characteristics of the pinna (outer ear). This restores localisation and the ability to experience natural sound perception.
- SoundRecover2: The next generation of SoundRecover further improves audibility and utilises an adaptive frequency lowering algorithm.
- Tinnitus Balance noise generator: The Tinnitus Balance noise generator generates a broadband sound for use in tinnitus management therapies.
- WaterResistant: Phonak WaterResistant hearing aids are water, sweat, moisture and dust resistant.
- WhistleBlock: WhistleBlock differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback. This means increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.
- NoiseBlock: Noise Block Processing is particularly effective at reducing uncomfortable environmental noise.
- QuickSync: One touch on the program selection button or volume control results in instant identical change in the other instrument.
- User Preference Tuning: Remembers adjustments you make with FlexControl and FlexVolume and applies them automatically for a hearing aid more in tune with your preferences.
- auto Acclimatization: auto Acclimatization is used to automatically increase the your amplification, while you are using the device.
- AOV: Acoustically Optimised Venting (AOV) reduces occlusion to the lowest level possible by optimising the fitting calculation.
- 12 Finetuning Channels: Precision by your hearing aid can be customised to their specific hearing needs.
The Bolero range is a full model line up with four models. They will include B50-M, B50-P, B50-SP, and the rechargeable B50-PR.
Hearing Aid Models
Oticon Opn S
Whistling hearing aids are a thing of the past, try it for yourself at your nearest hearing aid centre
Simply put, no more whistling, so you can get as close as you like without worrying about the embarassing screech. And with a new lithium-ion rechargeable option and speech understanding on par with normal hearing, you can get on with enjoying lifeTry The Opn S Yourself