If You Find The Information on This Page Helpful, Please Rate The Page
Your Ratings allow us to understand if the info we provide is helpful
Phonak Belong Bolero 70 Hearing Aids
The Latest Advanced BTE Hearing Aids From Phonak including Their First Rechargeable BTE Hearing Aid
With the launch of the new Belong Bolero 70 platform of BTE hearing aids, Phonak have launched their much anticipated advanced range lithium-ion rechargeable BTE, the Bolero B70-PR . It is the first Lithium-ion rechargeable BTE to the market and the first rechargeable BTE for Phonak. They say that the battery pack will deliver 24 hours of hearing with one simple charge (expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time) which is in line with the performance of their Audeo B-R. You can take a look at the latest digital hearing aids from Phonak here. You can take a look at all of the leading hearing aid brands here.
While this range is a step down from the 90 level of technology, it is still an outstanding offering packed with great features. You can expect pretty good results from these hearing aids even in noisier situations. Phonak have been careful to retain many of the top of the range features, even if they are not automatic in this level, they are still there.
Belong Bolero B70 hearing aids recognise and automatically adapt to your listening situations. The range will run on the new improved AutoSense OS. At this level of technology it has four automatic programmes that seamlessly blend together to give you the best hearing possible. AutoSense OS accurately analyses the sound environment and then precisely blends feature elements from four programs to provide a seamless listening experience. You also get five extra manual programs to work with on this level for maximum fine tuning for different situations. The Belong Bolero 70 range, as always, will be a full model line up with four Bolero B models. They will include B-M, B-P, B-SP, and the rechargeable B-PR.
Bolero Belong 70 Prices
We would expect the range to be sold at prices from £1400.00 to £1800.00 in the UK depending on the Practice and location. We would expect the range to be sold at prices from €1800.00 to €2400.00 in Ireland. We would expect the range to be sold at prices from $1900.00 to $2500.00 in the USA. Just to be clear, we don't set prices here and they differ from Practice to Practice across the World so our expectations aren't binding, they are just a guess and some research. Always remember, we all like to shop around, but always be clear about what is being delivered. You will need care and support, make sure you will get it. You will also need your hearing aid validated or verified to get the best experience, paying a little more to ensure your experience is good, is not wasted money. That's our price rant for the day over, let's talk about the devices.
Looking For the Latest Hearing Aids or A Hearing Test?
Arrange a consultation with a trusted Independent hearing healthcare professional in your area
- Music: Offers an expanded dynamic range, slow compression speed and more gain for a fuller and richer music experience.
- Comfort in Noise: Actively reduces noise for increased comfort when no speech is present.
- Speech in Noise: Adapts and reduces noise from behind in real time and applies and optimises the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in noisy environments.
- Calm Situation: Provides optimal gain for speech understanding and listening comfort when engaging in one-on-one conversations in quiet.
- Speech in 360º: Automatically selects the direction of speech and streams this to the other ear, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker.
- Speech in Loud Noise: Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility.
- Acoustic phone: The key feature DuoPhone streams the signal in real time to the other ear so the caller's voice is heard in both ears with an average benefit of 3.1 dB SNR.
- UltraZoom: UltraZoom is the adaptive multi-channel beamforming technology, which improves speech intelligibility within noisy situations.
- StereoZoom: Zooms in on a single voice in a diffuse noisy environment, improving speech intelligibility by up to 60%.
- ZoomControl: Automatically selects the direction of speech and streams this to the other ear, improving speech intelligibility without the need to face the speaker.
- SoundRelax: SoundRelax cushions otherwise unpleasant impulse sounds without affecting speech clarity or causing unnatural perception of other sounds.
- WindBlock: WindBlock utilizes a wind identification and classification system, that automatically and adaptively suppresses wind noise.
- DuoPhone: Improves understanding on the phone by automatically streaming the caller's voice to the other ear, so that the voice is heard in both ears simultaneously.
- FlexControl: FlexControl personalises AutoSense OS, transforming the simple action of turning a control up or down into a powerful adjustment tool.
- Flex Volume: FlexVolume shapes the gain curve in a frequency dependent manner, resulting in increased clarity when more volume is required.
- Real Ear Sound: Real Ear Sound simulates the performance characteristics of the pinna (outer ear). This restores localisation and the ability to experience natural sound perception.
- SoundRecover2: The next generation of SoundRecover further improves audibility and utilises an adaptive frequency lowering algorithm.
- Tinnitus Balance noise generator: The Tinnitus Balance noise generator generates a broadband sound for use in tinnitus management therapies.
- WaterResistant: Phonak WaterResistant hearing aids are water, sweat, moisture and dust resistant.
- WhistleBlock: WhistleBlock differentiates between naturally occurring feedback-like sounds and true feedback. This means increased audibility and sound quality that is free from annoying feedback.
- NoiseBlock: Noise Block Processing is particularly effective at reducing uncomfortable environmental noise.
- QuickSync: One touch on the program selection button or volume control results in instant identical change in the other instrument.
- User Preference Tuning: Remembers adjustments you make with FlexControl and FlexVolume and applies them automatically for a hearing aid more in tune with your preferences.
- auto Acclimatization: auto Acclimatization is used to automatically increase the your amplification, while you are using the device.
- AOV: Acoustically Optimised Venting (AOV) reduces occlusion to the lowest level possible by optimising the fitting calculation.
- 16 Finetuning Channels: Precision by your hearing aid can be customised to their specific hearing needs.
The Bolero range, as always, will be a full model line up with four models. They will include B70-M, B70-P, B70-SP, and the rechargeable B70-PR.