This item is no longer available to purchase.
Amplicomms Powertel 58 Answerphone
The Amplicomms Powertel 58 is ideal for people with hearing loss who would like to hear better on the phone, it increases call volume by up to 40dB. This phone gets your attention for an incoming call with a 90dB ringer and flashing lights.
The Amplicomms Powertel 58 is ideal for people with hearing loss who would like to hear better on the phone, it increases call volume by up to 40dB. This phone gets your attention for an incoming call with a 90dB ringer and flashing lights.See below for a full list of features.Multi User Profiles for individual volume, tone control and boost settings. – this product is available to UK customers only.
- Extra Big Buttons for easy use
- Easy to use menu with bold font
- 3 line extra large LCD Display with backlight
- Integrated answer machine with up to ca. 11 mins record time – Easy to use keys to play back messages
- Answer machine voice prompts
- Time and Date stamp message log
- Listen to messages via handset or handsfree
- Caller ID with 30 numbers recall
- 200 name and number phonebook
- Handsfree Speakerphone on the base
- 9 ringtones on the base including traditional bell ring tone
- Base Ringer – 5 extra loud levels plus Off
- Optical flashing ringer
- Alarm Clock function which will also activate a vibrate/ shaker device if connected
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Adjustable Tone Control
- 3 programmable personalized volume/tone control settings for multi user profiles
- High quality speaker in the base for amplified calls up to max 40 dB
- Boost amplification button on the base
- Extra bright flashing white LED to indicate incoming calls
- Super loud adjustable base ringer up to 90 dB
- Handsfree speakerphone on base with adjustment
- Mute function
- Headset socket on base (2.5mm)
- Base connection for optional shaker/vibration alarms (not included)
- Phone can be used in the event of a power failure
- Dialled numbers with voice prompt confirmation
- Talking number and Caller ID
- 3 Programmable Emergency Buttons
- PABX compatible
- 24 month warranty
N.B. This product MAY be eligible for supply to UK customers as a Zero Rated VAT product, please read carefully before choosing whether to pay for your purchase at Zero Rate of VAT or including VAT from the drop down box below. If you feel you are eligible for Zero Rate of VAT for this product you MUST provide us with a declaration before we can ship the product, not doing so will delay shipment. Instructions of how to do this are in the link above.
This product is shipped as a tracked item (either recorded delivery or courier depending on the size and weight) and will need to be signed for on delivery. There is no additional charge for shipping, and no option to reduce the price by asking us to send by standard mail – this product is available to UK customers only.