This item is no longer available to purchase.
ReSound Unite Mini Microphone
A discreet clip-on microphone that helps you hear speech clearly. So you can enjoy one-on-one communication in difficult listening situations.
The ReSound Unite Mini Microphone offers an extraordinarily versatile device that transmits speech directly to your hearing aids. It is a discreet clip-on microphone that helps you hear speech clearly. So you can enjoy one-on-one communication in difficult listening situations.
ReSound Unite Mini Microphone also functions as a personal, portable audio streamer to help you listen to your iPod or laptop. Or as a travel companion when you’re away from home – just place it front of the speakers of the TV to stream directly to your ears.
It’s the ultimate, portable voice and sound streamer. Compatible with ReSound wireless hearing aids like Alera, Verso and LiNX, and also certain wireless compatible NHS Danalogic hearing aids – CS61W, CS71W, CS81W and CS91W – if no W the aids are not wireless compatible.
The ReSound Unite Mini Microphone is extremely easy to use:
- Small and discreet, easy to carry and use
- Activated at the push of a button either on the hearing aid or on the remote control.
- Turn the microphone on, clip it to the speaker’s clothing and you’re connected
- Clear sound transmitted directly to your hearing aids with a range of 5-20 feet
- Secure, private connection
- Plug and play streamer to hear your iPod, laptop, radio or TV when you’re on the go
- If you are out of range for maximum 5 minutes, it reconnects automatically
- Operating time of 8 ½ hours with low battery light indicator
- Fully recharged in 3 hours with included charger
- Easy-to-use volume control
Note: The ReSound Unite Mini Microphone will need to be paired to your ReSound hearing aids for it to work. To begin the manual pairing, make sure the Mini Microphone is turned on. Open the battery doors of the hearing instruments to turn them off. Remove the silver cap on the Mini Microphone and locate the pairing button. Press the pairing button on the Mini Microphone once with the tip of a pen or similar tool. The yellow led light flashes once every 2 seconds, and the Mini Microphone is now in pairing mode for 20 seconds. During this time, close the battery doors of the hearing instruments. A beeping melody will be heard in both hearing instruments when the pairing is successful. This equipment does not work with all hearing aids in the ReSound range, our suggestion is that you contact us via our webform on the Contacts page with details before purchase and we will advise accordingly.