We can only deliver this product in the United Kingdom.
ReSound Unite TV Streamer v2
The ReSound Unite TV V2 streamer sends clear stereo sound from your TV, computer, stereo and other audio devices. You don’t have to wear anything extra. No cables or wires are needed.
Just like everyone else, you can now enjoy strong, clear TV sound and, at the same time, take part in conversations and keep track of the sounds around you.
The ReSound Unite TV (version 2) streamer sends clear stereo sound from your TV, computer, stereo and other audio devices. You don’t have to wear anything extra. No cables or wires are needed.
The ReSound Unite TV Streamer is compatible with ReSound wireless hearing aids like Alera, Verso and LiNX, and also certain wireless compatible NHS Danalogic hearing aids – CS61W, CS71W, CS81W and CS91W – if no W the aids are not wireless compatible.
The ReSound Unite TV streamer is extremely easy to use:
- Clear sound send directly to your hearing aids from at least 7 metres away
- Just push a button to start (either on the hearing aid or on the ReSound Unite Remote Control)
- Watch TV and still take part in conversations
- Move around while watching TV
- It reconnects automatically when you leave the room and return within 5 minutes
- Keep track of other sounds around you
- Connect your hearing aids to up to three streamers (for example to one TV in the living room, another in the bedroom and to a computer or stereo in the study)
Version 2 of the Unite TV Streamer has some enhancements over the original device.
- Remote Control 2 or Control app can be used to adjust volume balance
- Smaller more compact design
- Compatible with newest TV technology (optical and coax)
- Adjustable control if needed to synchronise with surround sound systems
Note: The ReSound Unite TV Streamer will need to be paired to your ReSound hearing aids for it to work. This can be done by pressing the pairing button on the streamer and opening and closing the battery doors on the hearing aids within 20 seconds. This equipment does not work with all hearing aids in the ReSound range, our suggestion is that you contact us via our webform on the Contacts page with details before purchase and we will advise accordingly.
Rate this article
(Rated 5 stars by 1 people)