11 things about me, my hearing and my hearing aids
1. I take my hearing aids out when shaving because I can’t stand the scraping noise of the razor.
2. Wind noise is my biggest problem with my hearing aids.
3. I take my hearing aids out when driving to and from work for a bit of peace and quiet.
4. Hand-dryers always make my right hearing aid whistle with feedback.
5. I usually wait at least half-an-hour in the morning before putting my aids in.
6. I always have some spare batteries in the car and usually some in my pocket. Don’t think I’ve ever needed them though.
7. Motorbikes are way too loud.
8. I only listen to music on noise-reducing headphones.
9. The fast, bass-heavy dance music I liked when I was younger just gives me a headache these days.
10. I can hear remarkably well at the local swimming pool even though I’m not wearing my aids.
11. I don’t pick up accents, there’s an American guy in our office, I thought he was Australian.
Oticon Opn S
Life is for living, you shouldn't need to worry about your hearing aids whistling, try it for yourself at your nearest hearing aid centre
Simply put, no more whistling, so you can get as close as you like without worrying about the embarassing screech. And with a new lithium-ion rechargeable option and speech understanding on par with normal hearing, you can get on with enjoying lifeTry The Opn S Yourself