Mower dad left deaf by a twig
A Dad was left deaf in one ear and needing a walking stick after a twig spiked his eardrum as he mowed the lawn.
Mike Watson, 56, brushed past a bush and a branch poked into his right ear, knocking him out for several minutes.
Mike, who has five kids, managed to crawl indoors and dial 999. He was rushed to hospital with a four inch piece of twig still sticking out of his ear. But despite emergency surgery he lost his hearing and now can’t balance properly. Mike said, “It was horrific, a billion-to-one chance. The doctor said it was the worst ear damage he’d seen”.
Oticon Opn S
Life is for living, you shouldn't need to worry about your hearing aids whistling, try it for yourself at your nearest hearing aid centre
Simply put, no more whistling, so you can get as close as you like without worrying about the embarassing screech. And with a new lithium-ion rechargeable option and speech understanding on par with normal hearing, you can get on with enjoying lifeTry The Opn S Yourself