Better late than never, or at least that is my story and I am sticking to it. We have finally released our hearing aid guide for 2019. It can be bought on the site in e-book format, or it can be bought on Amazon in Kindle or paperback format. As with every year before, I have expanded the hearing aid advice book to include new sections in response to user feedback. I think it is now one of the most comprehensive hearing aid buying guides. Here is what you need to know.
I added a couple of new sections to the book this year as follows
- New section on understanding hearing loss and the audiogram
- New section on what if hearing aids aren't enough
- New section on real ear measurements and why you need them
- Updated section on the hearing aid brands which now includes Costco
- Updated section on Wireless hearing aids, Bluetooth hearing aids and rechargeable hearing aids
As I said, you can buy the e-book copy on our site here. You can buy a Kindle version or a paperback version on Amazon here. I hope you enjoy it.